Wednesday, September 20, 2006

British Accents Radio - off the air?

WMFO's fall schedule has been posted, and British Accents is not currently on it. According to station management the problem is an oversight combined with high demand for Sunday time slots. While the extra time to pursue my FNX goals sounds nice, it remains that British Accents is something that I enjoy putting my time into, and it appears as if there's still enough demand out there for a Britpop-oriented radio show.

I had initially given out some e-mail addresses where people could let their voices be heard, but apparently WMFO has heard from too many of those voices, and have assured me that they're working to find a solution to the problem. Thanks to everyone who let their voice be heard, but for now, save that praise for telling your friends about this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home